Dear Frequent Poppers and other CLP Guests:
We care about you and your health. As we continue to monitor the national Coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency, we remain very focused on the state, regional, and local impact. Today Indiana Governor, Eric J. Holcomb announced more steps to help slow the spread. Some of the additional directives include a requirement for bars, nightclubs, and restaurants to close to in-person patrons and provide take-out and delivery services through the end of March. We have taken the following steps to continue to provide outstanding services to you.
- Our stores and kitchen have always been and will continue to be deep cleaned and sanitized.
- We will continue regular business hours. We will communicate any changes via Facebook and our Website.
- While our in-store customer transactions remain hands-free, we now also offer a call ahead or Website order option for guests who desire fast and easy parking lot curbside pickup.
Curbside Parking Lot Pickup
If you select curbside parking lot pickup, please follow the following steps:
- Call the Merrillville store at 219-940-1140 or place your order via our Website and select the In-Store pickup option. (If you don’t see the flavor that you want on the Website, call the store. We offer 130+ flavors in Merrillville and 90+ in Saint John.)
- Specify the location where you want to pick up.
- We accept all major credit cards and PayPal on chicagolandpopcorn.com. Call us to use all payment options including ChicagoLand Popcorn gift cards.
We remain faithful during these challenging times. As always, thanks for allowing us to serve you!
Dwayne & Mogda Walker
Co-Owners, ChicagoLand Popcorn
SPECIAL REQUEST: Hoosiers who can donate blood are encouraged to visit local blood centers. Blood supplies are low. Please follow the guidance at www.redcross.org